Thursday, March 19, 2015

King Barack vs Bibi - This is just Evil.



Mar 19 on twitter

This is just Evil.
A few weeks ago Obama took Hamas and Iran OFF the terror list. He is negotiating with Iran WHILE their supreme leader said that they "will fly the Islamic flag of jihad over the White House". Obama spends YOUR tax dollars through the state dept on V15 to defeat BiBi N, and as Christians are being liquidated, beheaded and crucified, their children being sold into slavery, his big bombing plan to stop Isis is SEVEN bombing runs a day. 7!!! How many did we run in Bosnia: 165?!!!
This must stop. We are on the wrong side.
I would suggest that BiBi's speech was a historic warning. He warned us as he stated "I come to you as Mordecai." We are Ester, O is either Haman or the king. But we MUST stand up. BBN was saying that Israel will survive but if we choose not to stand with Israel, the promise is that we will be destroyed. I will not assign a motive to the presidents action as this is not about him anymore. This is about us.
I believe The Lord keeps His promises. We lose unless we stand. We must be counted and our voice heard. This UN resolution is not in my name.
When it comes to Israel and the Jewish people, this administration does not speak for me! When it comes to a deal with the homicidal maniacs that oppress the Iranian people oppress women and stone homosexuals I want the world to know that as for me and my family - We reject those who say "peace, peace - when there is no peace". Ezekiel refers to them as False prophets. He warns us of all that we are witnessing. He warned us that the blood of all those who could have been saved had we spoken up will be on our hands.
My family and I stand with the Muslims that Isis kill because they are not "Muslim enough", we stand with the Jew, the Christian and the atheist who will not accept a second class citizenship in exchange for life.
All men are created equal and endowed by their creator with the right of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
The Jewish people have a right to live. Don't you see this is how it happened the last 18 times. NEVER AGAIN.
I will not pretend not to see, I am not blind. I see what is happening and in your heart in the quiet moments so do you.
Count me and my family as one that stand in the shadow of the righteous among the nations. We will be counted, we will stand, we will be a shelter for those who evil men wish to dehumanize, persecute and kill.
The Great Jehovah LIVES.
He will not hold us blameless.
We said never forget, never again.
We are connected and can see what is happening.
We may choose not to watch the videos
But it will not change the reality.
Children are being crucified.
Not to stand is to stand.
Not to speak is to speak.
There will be no place to hide from our shame.
I choose life.
I choose God.
I choose courage and love.
Wake and stand.
May God have mercy on our souls.

1 comment:

  1. CONTACT: onlineghosthacker247 @gmail. com
    -Find Out If Your Husband/Wife or Boyfriend/Girlfriend Is Cheating On You
    -Let them Help You Hack Any Website Or Database
    -Hack Into Any University Portal; To Change Your Grades Or Upgrade Any Personal Information/Examination Questions
    -Hack Email; Mobile Phones; Whatsapp; Text Messages; Call Logs; Facebook And Other Social Media Accounts
    -And All Related Services
    - let them help you in recovery any lost fund scam from you
    onlineghosthacker Will Get The Job Done For You
    onlineghosthacker247 @gmail. com
    TESTED AND TRUSTED!

    ReplyDelete